When a girl touched her TV after getting out of the shower, she was electrocuted and died as a result.
Iorrany Ravick Soares Rodrigues, 13, was still damp from taking a shower when she attempted to adjust her TV at home in Timon, Brazil.
According to reports, the TV was on due to faulty wiring that allowed electricity to pass through its frame.
It's unclear whether she touched the TV directly or the connected antenna before passing away.
On Sunday, October 9, in the late afternoon, she was admitted to the Hospital Alarico Pacheco and pronounced dead.
Her body was taken from the hospital by the Legal Medicine Institute before being released to her devastated family.
The young girl's funeral took place on October 11.
Be first to comment