All the Unknown Gunmen in Anambra are From Other States - Soludo
The executive Governor of Anambra State, Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo CFR visitsled Aguata LGA Headquarters that was attacked on Thursday by some unknown Gunmen in the state.
The visit was to ascertain the level of damage caused by arsonists and hoodlums also known as "Unknown Gun Men.
Addressing members of the press at Aguata Local Government Area Secretariat, the Executive Governor of Anambra State, Prof Charles C. Soludo CFR said that armed criminals have been operating as kidnappers, rapists, etc. for close to two years from camps set up in Aguluezechukwu and Oboji. The security personnels in the state clamped on them and in the process of fleeing, decided to set Aguata LGA headquarters ablaze. He reiterated his stance on offering amnesty to those in the bush, so they can be rehabilated and become useful to the society but stressed that those who refuse the offer shall face the full wrath of the Law because they can't intimidate the people of Anambra State.
Mr Governor further revealed that 85% of these criminals are from a particular state in South East while the remaining 15% come from other states
Unknown Gunmen Scatter Burial Activity in Anambra
A burial ceremony during the weekend end in an unexpected way as some unknown gunmen storm the funeral ceremony in Ndingbu village, Nnewi South Local Government Area.The gunmen targeted vigilante operatives who were providing security at the event, salemgists learnt.The gunmen also moved to the Utuh hamlet in the same Local Government Area, where they attacked a vigilante operatives’ office, lighting it ablaze and kidnapping one individual, sources said.The ugly dev...
Tension in Anambra as Soldiers & Policemen Battle Unknown Gunmen
Ahead of the forthcoming election in Anambra State later this week, the personnel of the Nigerian Army and Police engaged Unknown Gunmen in Idemili south in a gun duel which lasted for hours.In the video obtained by Naijacrawl from Channels TV, the military were seeing shooting sporadically in the town as people and market women left their goods behind and scampered for safety.It should be noted that Unknown Gunmen have been battling the state for over 4 months now...
Unknown Gunmen Kill 2 DSS Personnel in Anambra
Just a week to the controversial Anambra State gubernatorial election, which would hold on November 6, two operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS) were killed on Friday in Anambra.The officers were attacked as gunmen ambushed their convoy while on election campaign duty in Ekwulobia.Videos showing the aftermath of the attack are circulating on social media.The footages and photos show the extent of firepower against the security agents as bullets riddle...
Download Naijacrawl App today
Fastest way to read on the go
Download the Naijacrawl App.