Two university students found dead in their room
Shedrack Mastermind Shaibu 2 Students of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike Found Dead In Their Room In Abia
Two 200-Level Students of Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) have been found dead in their room.
Corpses of the students identified as Decency and Victor were discovered after their neighbours broke into their room.
Victor was said to have vomited blood while Decency was said to have had white substance in his nose, fuelling speculations they may be victims of food poisoning.
It was alleged that they reportedly sent a motorcyclist to buy food for them and were found dead the following morning after eating the food.
PRO of MOUAU, Adanma Odefa who confirmed the incident, said;
“We don’t know anything about eating food and the bike man. All we know is that we found two students dead in their rooms, that is we know. I don’t know where you are getting the eating of food and the bike man story; I don’t even have this information.”
Asked if there has been any medical report on the cause of their death, Odefa said;
“The police have taken their bodies to the morgue and anything left is for the parents of the deceased. We have informed the families, so we are not talking about this.”
Prior to his death, Decency was the incumbent Public Relations Officer (PRO) of the Students Union Government (SUG) and was seeking re-election for the post
Final Year University Student Was Shot Dead During Her Birthday Party In Owerri
A final year student of the Imo State University (IMSU), Miss Kelechi Assumpta Ibeh, marked her 23rd birthday in a big way last Thursday. It was her last.The Banking and Finance student was shot dead by suspected secret cult members, who allegedly stormed her hostel where she held a party to mark the day.The incident happened on Douglas Road in Owerri, the Imo State capital. It was gathered that Kelechi was shot at close range as she was about cutting her bi...
Man & his family found dead in his newly built apartment
A Middle-Aged Man, his wife, and two children died after reportedly inhaling poisonous fumes from generating set at their residence in Nkwele Ezunaka, near Onitsha, Anambra State.The deceased man, a trader at Onitsha Bridge Head Market, had planned a surprise package of moving into a new apartment for his wife who put to bed a few days ago.A family source said it was the same night they moved into the apartment to celebrate the newborn baby and the mansion together...
28 year old girl found dead in a popular hotel
The remain of a 28-year old lady has been discovered in one of the rooms at Eagle Rock Garden and Suite, located at 102 Yale Okeowo Street, off Community Road in Ago Palace, Lagos.The incident took place on Wednesday when a young man checked into the hotel with the lady. After a few minutes, he left the lady behind in the room. The young man, who goes by the name Kelvin as stated on the receipt provided by the hotel receptionist, is now the prime suspect in the crim...
Download Naijacrawl App today
Fastest way to read on the go
Download the Naijacrawl App.