I don't want to make a mistake - Mbappe provides an update on PSG's future
Kylian Mbappe, the striker for Paris Saint-Germain, has stated that he is taking his time to decide his future.
Nothing has been decided yet, he claims, and he doesn't want to make a mistake.
"I haven't made up my mind concerning my future." Mbappe stated following PSG's 5-1 win against Lorient on Sunday evening, "I'm cool."
"I'd like to take my time since I don't want to make a mistake." I'm considering it since there are new aspects - a lot of them, as well as new parameters.
"There are a lot of variables to consider." I'm trying to sort it out with my family, so I'm going to make the best option possible."
Mbappe said, "Of sure," when asked if he could stay in Paris.
The 23-year-old further said that if he had made up his mind, he would have made it public by now.
Napoli chief provides worrying update on Osimhen ahead of AC Milan clash
Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis says Victor Osimhen is not in a position to face AC Milan on Wednesday.The Partenopei will travel to San Siro for the first leg of their UEFA Champions League quarterfinal tie.Osimhen picked up a muscle injury while representing Nigeria late last month.Napoli were hoping the forward would be available to face the current Serie A champions, but will have to look for another option.“Victor is not in a position to play, unfortunat...
Porto provides injury update on Super Eagles defender, Sanusi
The Nigerian defender, Zaidu Sanusi, will be assessed by Porto after he was substituted early in the second half against Atletico Madrid on Tuesday as a result of injury.The Portuguese giants won the UEFA Champions League clash at the Estadio do Dragao, 2-1.Sanusi was replaced by Brazil left-back Wendell in the 53rd minute."A Nigerian winger was substituted in the 53rd minute. Zaidu, who left the field supported by his teammates in the 53rd minute of the game agains...
2022 World Cup: Mikel Arteta provides injury update on Bukayo Saka
Arsenal boss, Mikel Arteta has provided an update on the injury sustained by Bukayo Saka during their 5-0 thrashing of Nottingham Forest on Sunday.The England international left the pitch leaping in the second half and was replaced by Reiss Nelson.However, Arteta played down injury fears over Saka and does not believe the 21-year-old will miss the World Cup in November.Speaking post-match, Arteta admitted Saka got a ‘bad kick’ but did not initially fear anything mor...
Download Naijacrawl App today
Fastest way to read on the go
Download the Naijacrawl App.