Miracast is a wireless display standard designed for mirroring a smartphone, tablet, or PCs screen to a television without requiring any physical HDMI cables.
Its becoming more widespread with each passing day. Miracast is more economical compared to projectors and it supports smartphones such as androids. With Miracast you can easily connect your Android to your TV wirelessly so you can stream or watch movies on your Android and have them displayed on your large TV screen.
Is this amazing? Yes!
You can't just start broadcasting you mobile/smartphone screen on your TV without any device.
Your TV has to be Miracast enable and fortunately again most modern TVs these days are Miracast enabled. If your TV is not enabled then you have to opt for the alternative, you need a Miracast dongle to make it work on your PC or Tv then you will insert in it your TV 2nd HDMI outlet to make it Miracast enabled.
So you have to purchase, The Roku 3 and Roku Streaming Stick.
And also you need an android phone that is compatible with the Miracast Technology and fortunately all android versions from 4.2 and above are Miracast or Wireless Display enabled.
When you have met the above requirements then you can proceed to the following steps to Connect Your Android Device To Your TV;
1. Switch on your TV set and leave or change the display to input mode
2. With your android phone now, head to Settings>>display>>castscreen
3. While on the Cast Screen, tap the menu soft key on your phone and select Enable Wireless Display
4. At this point you now wait for it to search and detect the TV Miracast screen, which when detected, it will show it on your phones cast sreen
5. All you need to do now when it has displayed the TV Miracast on your phone is to select it and your android device screen will then start displaying on your TV screen.